Shipping & Returns
Goods purchased online can be collected from the store at no shipping charge. Please contact us at: email@example.com as we have offices in both Cabarita Beach (Northern NSW), and Kirrawee (Sydney).
All items under 100cm are shipped using Express Post, next day delivery throughout Australia. All Hook’em items over 100cm in length will be shipped at a flat rate of $30.50.
The following are exceptions to our standard flat-rate domestic shipping charge:
- Certain products are charged an oversized shipping charge. These items are marked and the additional shipping charge will be noted.
- Generally orders will not be shipped to PO Boxes. Also, if an item is too large or heavy or requires shipment in multiple packages, additional charges may apply. If additional charges do apply, before we ship your order we will email you with the additional shipping charges and request your approval of those charges.
The following additional terms and conditions apply to expedited domestic shipping:
- Delivery dates do not include Saturday, Sunday or public holidays. For example, if you order on Monday morning with two day delivery, your order will arrive on Wednesday. If you order on Thursday morning with two day delivery, your order will arrive on Monday, which is two working days after the order date.
- Orders received after 3:00 p.m. AEDST will be shipped the next business day.
- Guaranteed shipping dates are valid for in-stock items only. If the item is not in stock, we will contact you promptly.
- A street address is required for expedited shipping. We cannot deliver expedited to a post office box.
- Auspost/Fastways will not deliver expedited to certain rural addresses. If we cannot ship expedited to your address, we will contact you promptly.
- For prompt delivery of expedited orders, please ensure that someone will be available at your shipping location to receive your order. If your mailing address is a post office box, please also include a physical address, because Fastways Couriers cannot deliver to a post office box.
- Please call us on 0410 253 345 (Murray) or 0427 694 804 (Josh), if you have any questions regarding expedited shipment availability or delivery timeframes.
Additional Shipping Terms and Information
The shipping rates set out above are for shipments only within Australian States and Territories. For international orders we use FedEx only, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for up-to-date FedEx prices. On all international orders the purchaser is responsible for any taxes, duties or import fees charged by the purchaser’s country.
Shipments to more than one address require shipping charges for each address.
Delivery Times and Back-Ordered Items
We attempt to ship all in-stock orders within 24 hours (excluding days when our shippers will not accept shipments). Generally we ship by Auspost / Fastways Couriers We will email you with your tracking number. Shipping times by Fastways Couriers are provided on their web site below. (Please note that these times can be delayed if there are problems with your shipping address or no one is available to accept the delivery when the driver arrives).
Due to the wide selection of products we carry, items will sometimes become temporarily unavailable. We make every effort to get out of stock products back into inventory as quickly as possible. However, the manufacturer of an item may also be out of stock which could cause a longer delay. The backordered items will ship as soon as they arrive at our offices and, as always, you will only be charged one time for shipping for your order.
If you pay by credit card, your credit card is never charged until we ship your order. Due to limitations imposed by PayPal which are beyond our control, if you pay by PayPal you will be charged the full amount of the order at the time the order is placed.
Damaged or Lost Items
If you receive a package that is visibly damaged, please note the damage on the carrier’s freight bill or receipt. Be sure to obtain a copy. Once received, keep the original package, all packing materials and parts intact. Please contact Murray on 0410 253 345, within two (2), calendar days after receiving a damaged shipment, or as soon as you determine that a shipment is lost.
Return Policy and Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, simply return it to us within 30 days of its shipment date and we will exchange it for you or give you a store credit you for the entire amount of your order less the shipping charges. The following exceptions to this policy apply: (a) Items that have been used and cannot be resold as new; (b) items that are special ordered cannot be returned or exchanged.
We cannot be held responsible for damage to items resulting from improper use not in accordance with listed directions or established practice.
Send returns and exchanges with postage prepaid to:
Get Game Tackle
PO Box 240
Cabarita Beach, NSW, 2487
We do not require a “return authorisation,” but you may wish to contact us if you have any questions about a return or exchange. For your protection, please insure the package for its full value and obtain a package tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages that are sent to us for return or exchange.